POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image which lost its idea : Image which lost its idea Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Image which lost its idea
From: Yann Ramin
Date: 30 Mar 2001 13:19:45
Message: <3ac4ce41@news.povray.org>

I started working on this image awhile ago, but then I got distracted and

forgot about it. When I came back to it I had reliazed I forgot what my

intention was :)

I started off playing with IsoWood, then heightfields, then water (thats a

plane with a rmf normal), then skies. The grass is using the vegtate

include (made a few minor changes to it).

So therefore I will ask:

When you look at it, what do you see?

Yann Ramin                      atr### [at] atrustrivalieorg

Atrus Trivalie Productions      www.redshift.com/~yramin

AIM                             oddatrus

Marina, CA                      http://profiles.yahoo.com/theatrus

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (165 KB)